We recommend these wireless internet providers based upon overall customer satisfaction, network speed and reliability of connections, customer and technical service ratings. Here are a few reasons why we have selected these providers:
AT&T — Choices
• Don’t want to make a WiFi commitment yet? AT&T has “WiFi On the Spot” for $3.99 a connection at any available hotspot nationwide.
• WiFi Basic is included in any AT&T High Speed Internet or Uverse customer’s plan. No time ordering required. All Apple iPhone customers and Blackberry customers with certain plans have WiFi Basic. AT&T WiFi premier membership is available for a low monthly fee if you are an AT&T internet customer. You have unlimited access to over 100,000 WiFi and roaming hotspots worldwide.
• Interested in true mobile broadband on your mobile device? AT&T provides a free wireless card through their partner Wirefly, and a 24 month contract at $60 per month.
Verizon — Be Ready for 4G
• Free Wireless Card and two subscription rates — $50 (5 GB) and $80 (10 GB) per month
• Award-winning customer service
• Modem is easy to use — great download speeds on 4G network for emailing, web browsing and media streaming
Sprint — Features
• Create an instant hotspot which can support up to five WiFi enabled devices, including phones, cameras, and laptops
• Super easy installation — connections software pre-loaded; compact design
• 4G speed & reliability; unprecedented coverage
T Mobile — Affordable Connection
• Lower cost plan available
• Easy to install and operate
• Strong 3G signal connects to any WiFi network which includes free access to T Mobile hotspots nationwide
Contact us for more information on WiFi Providers.